Thursday, October 1, 2009

The moment

The moment you walk through those middle school doors you'll never be the same. The first time you ever get back stabbed, the first time you lose a friend and then comes my personal favourite (NOT) the first time you ever realize you're friends aren't really you're true friends.
So lets walk through this one step at a time. Hell starts around age 12, that's about the time you realize you are your own person and have to start making a stand for who you are. Well this lovely transaction has an effet on everything in your life; whom your friends are, what you do and how you think. But hey that life, right?? Well sometimes life can really suck.

2 comments:

  1. Hey...that's when I found out who my real friends are too!! Wasn't good enough for some of them! Good thing about it, you know who your real friends are and most are still very good friends today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one true friend whom I've had since kindergarden, one friend since 2 years ago. And the others I'm still not sure about.

    ReplyDelete