Friday, November 20, 2009

It's sad when...

Ok it's pretty bad when you're at your friends 17th birthday party,
And you and all your friends are playing "man hunt" (a game where one person trys to find everyone else).
And you get lost with one of your male friends... and by lost I mean LOST in the woods for like 20 minutes by yourselves.
And when you finally find your way back to the house... after you hear a bunch of them yelling for you.
And the first thing your "friend" says to the guy you had gotten lost with is "You can do better then her."
LIKE WHO SAYS THAT?!
Then that same person had the nerve to ask me if I had a 'thing' for the guy I got "lost" with...I was like "no he's my friend, and I hate being alone, so he and I hid together and I got us lost..."
No big deal, right? Like really? I seriously got lost and it's not like I was making out with that guy...
I wish some people would just keep their opinions to their selves...

No comments:

Post a Comment