Sunday, July 18, 2010

In serious need of some thinking time...

I got thinking the other day, I graduate in less then 2 years. I've got 2 years left in this comunity that I know, within people I know, some who I respect and others who I dont. Then after that last day 2 years from now, it's time to move on again. To move onto bigger and better things. I don't want to live in the comunity where I grew up for the rest of my life, but at the same time I'm worried to leave it all behind me. I'm worried I'll lose contact with all my old friends... at least now there is Facebook so I can still "keep in touch", but I know that won't be sufficent enough to keep my friendships together. Thus far I'm the only one going to this certain univeristy out of all of my friends... which isn't an all bad thing, I can focus more on school that way. But once again at the same time I'm worried of not fitting in, which I must admit I don't do very well at in the first place. But oh well, it will be a new adventure, which I am but am not looking forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment