Monday, March 1, 2010

I Had A Dream


I had a dream

no it was more like a nightmare

I fell asleep and you never woke up,

I let you down,

I let you drown,

in your tears,

I let you cry.

I never saw that what I hadn't said

had hurt you so deep

and you'll never know how much you meant to me.

You'll never see how much I cared.

You'll never see how much I cried,

when I found you just laying there.

We'll never find out how your life turned out.

We'll never see how far you got.

And I'll never forget those times we shared.

And if I ever wake up,

I'll never forget how much you meant to us.

If I ever wake up I'll let you know,

believe me somehow love will unbind these chains.

Believe me somehow I'll meet you again.

Maybe in another dream,

I'll wake up and we'll all be just fine.

If I never wake up....

I want you to see,

that I'll never forget the laughs we shared.

If I never wake up,

forget all the bad times and remember the good.

If I never wake up from this dream I'm dreaming.

Tell me that you'll always care.

If we never wake up,

Never forget that we were,

Loved in the world.

If we never wake up...

don't cry for us,

for we'll never forget.

And through all of the sadness

and all of the pain.

Promise me that we'll meat each other again.

Promise me this....

That we'll always wake up.

No matter how hard it gets.

Through all of the sadness

and all of the pain.

We'll always wake up someday.

If I never woke up...

I wouldn't have meet you,

and my life wouldn't have been the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment