Saturday, October 10, 2009

I send to you

With all my heart I send to you,
the memories of me and you.
Wish I could still look at you,
and call you a friend.
But as they say all good things must come to an end.
Maybe when these wounds have healed,
we can look upon each others face,
and say what a stupid mistake.
Use to be so close,
now it's just a distant ghost.
For all the things I said,
never did I think,
it would end the way it did.
No words of condolenses can say how I feel,
and this may never heal.
But I just wanted to say,
with all these words,
left unsaid.
I'll still be here,
to call upon,
no matter when.
One month from now,
or even a year,
I'll be here.

3 comments:

  1. Black Rose - this is very heartfelt and well written....HUG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the truth,
    I'm not a liar,
    am I not a coward,
    I say what I mean,
    and mean what I say.
    Most of the time,
    sometimes I wish i wasn't so truthful.
    Beacuse it's always coming back to hurt me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes
    I get too emotional
    and say things I don't really mean,
    which is what happend this time.
    And now I feel as if I've hit a road block,
    this time I can't "fix"...
    it's not as if I haven't tried.
    But it's no ones fault,
    just sometimes you have to pick your head up,
    look straight ahead,
    and move on.
    No matter how badly it hurts.
    Which is what I plan on doing,
    I don't want to walk away from a friendship I once had.
    But if it's the only choise left,
    it's what I'll have to do.

    ReplyDelete