Friday, October 22, 2010

In 2008

Three years ago, I sat in the schools theater keeping myself busy... keeping myself away from the hospital... keeping her off my mind...
If this is your first visit to my site, or if you haven't read back very far I'll summerize for you.

In 2008 my aunt, my babysitter, my friend... was very sick. She was suffering for Wilsons disease, and very very ill. So to keep myself busy I joined the school's chirstmas musical, "bah-humbug". I always wished my aunt could have seen me preform my two roles in the play, not main roles, but still sufficient roles. Unfortunaltly she couldn't leave the hospital to come see me.

Four weeks after the preformence, I was attending a funeral.

Three years have since passed, and here I stand on the school stage once again preforming in "bah-humbug", this time though I have a much larger role. Hopefully this time my aunt can see me preform. I know one thing though, she'll always have the best seat in the house. Hopefully she"ll be watching over me while I sing my solo. I'm singing this one for you.

2 comments:

  1. We are so proud of you. Patty never have missed any of your 'special days' if she could have helped it. I am confident that she watches over you and shares your smiles and tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so you just made me tear up! Of course she is watching! She will be watching over you and will be with you for the rest of your life! Our loved ones never really leave us, they remain in our hearts and minds for as long as we live. Gram is still correcting my English all of these years later.

    ReplyDelete